Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gluten-Free Fame


Dear Readers,

There is a new label on the site in honor of friend and blog-reader Olivia of eating (nearly) everything.  She posted a post on her mom making my summer puttanesca recipe with gluten-free pasta!  I love hearing about people trying my recipes, so if you have, please let me know.

The new label is gluten-free, and looking over my recipes, I've noticed that there are quite a few posts that qualify.  These include rice dishes, vegetables, soups and desserts.  I will also include pasta recipes because it is becoming increasingly easy to find gluten-free pastas made of rice, quinoa and even lentils.  Like my vegan tag, it's more about recipes that are easily adaptable, rather than the ingredients being strictly wheat-free.

If you have thoughts on tagging, or adapting recipes to your eating needs, post a comment!

Happy Eating!!!

2 comments: